Followers

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Me in my garden!

Today's post for Inspiration to Challenge 170 at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog is my last inspiration post on this wonderful Design Team. My husband and I have decided to move from Arizona as we've had enough of the heat and big city. As everyone who has ever moved will understand, the time it takes to find a new home, pack up the one you've got and get it ready to sell is overwhelming and it's with a heavy heart that I step down from this wonderful Team. I'd like to thank Barbara, the owner of LMMS, along with all my teammates for their support over the past 7 months. I've had a wonderful time as a member of this great Team.

This card is me in my garden (yep, sure thing I look like this!) and I used the image named Swings 'n Slides Little Sprout. I love to garden and have grown vegetables and flowers for years, and even helped Tim build a raised garden bed 5 feet x 10 feet for me.

Here's this adorable image close-up. I colored her with Copics.
Challenge 170 is entering it's second and final week so if you have a card you'd like to enter in the challenge, the time to do it is now.  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS Shop!

                                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                   Gail

2 comments:

  1. Yup, this is Gail the gardener, and I'm sure you'll have an even better chance at honing your garden skills in KY, rather than AZ. This LMMS image is adorable and I love the colors you've chosen to work with. Lovely die cuts and layering and the bird feeders are totally "you", my friend. Sweet card and I'm positive you'll be sorely missed by the DT, as well as your fans. Congratulations on your new and exciting move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Gail, so sweet and beautifully put together xx

    ReplyDelete