Followers

Thursday, May 11, 2017

My favorite cake? Cupcakes!!!

It's time for a little inspiration at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog.  I'm here today with this image named Jr. Hatter Jocelyn.



I colored this image with my chalk pencils and I'm still debating if I like them or not. They're a lot different than my Copics, that's for sure!



Challenge 162 is entering it's second and final week so if you have a card you'd like to enter in the challenge, the time to do it is now.  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop!
 

                                                                         Thanks for stopping by!
                                                               Gail

2 comments:

  1. What would a birthday be without some type of "sweet treat" and cupcakes make it so handy. Adorable image, Gail, and you carried the theme right on through with your coordinating background paper and die cut. How special is this, and I see you even topped her frosting off with a pearl to depict a cherry. I just may need to go find myself a sweet snack right about now . . .

    ReplyDelete