Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

I love flowers

Welcome to the new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button. This image is named Poppy Fairy.



I colored her with Copics, and the dies I used are Spellbinders and Go Kreate. I covered her wings with Warm Glitter Ritz after coloring them.




I made my bow with my bow tool. I love how this triple looped bow came out and I glued a poppy flower from Wild Orchid crafts right in the middle of it to keep the theme of poppies.




Our sponsor, Cute As A Button, is donating 3 single images of the winner's choice!  Visit Francesca's store here and see what cute images she has to offer!


https://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/


The team has created some beautiful projects to inspire you and I hope you'll come over to Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog and check them out and consider joining us this month.


                                                                                    Thanks for stopping by,
                                                                    Gail

1 comment:

  1. Of course, since I really like poppies (even though I can't grow them), your card creation is awesome, Gail. You've got the coloring and shading perfect on them, and look at how you've even got a matching poppy flower atop your prettily tied bow. You always coordinate beautifully on all your cards. I'm seeing poppies around the neighborhood right now in blossom -- I can't decide if I like the red or the orange ones best -- either are striking.

    ReplyDelete